STEP is a one year pre-bachelor program for students who have completed their schooling in their home country and wish to pursue their Bachelor’s education in Germany.
According to German education system, most of the international students are not eligible for a direct entry to Bachelor studies. So need to have a pre-bachelor education. Schooling +1 year of STEP eligibles a student to join bachelors in Germany.
At the end of the STEP course, students should successfully pass the Feststellungsprüfung (FSP) to join bachelors at Hochschule Vitruvius or at other German Universities.
-Completed 12 years of schooling
-Want to pursue Bachelors in Engineering, Medicine or Business streams in Germany
Required application documents
1. Copy of your final school certificate and if applicable, a university entrance exam certificate of your home country.
2. Officially certified translation of your original certificates (if the originals are not in German or English)
3. Proof of sufficient German/English language proficiency
4. Resume in tabular form
5. Two passport-size photos
6. Passport copy
– T-Course for technical studies
German, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English
– M-Course for medical studies
German, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry and English
– W-Course for business-studies
German, Mathematics, Economic, Business studies and English