STEP is a 14 months pre-bachelor program for students who have completed their schooling in their home country and wish to pursue their Bachelor’s education in Germany.
According to German education system, most of the international students are not eligible for a direct entry to Bachelor studies. So need to have a pre-bachelor education. Schooling +1 year of STEP eligibles a student to join bachelors in Germany.
At the end of the STEP course, students should successfully pass the Feststellungsprüfung (FSP) to join bachelors at Hochschule Vitruvius or at other German Universities.
-Completed 12 years of schooling
-Want to pursue Bachelors in Engineering, Medicine or Business streams in Germany
All application documents have to be notarized
Required application documents
1. STEP application form
2. Accommodation request form
3. Copy of your final school certificate and if applicable, a university entrance exam certificate of your home country.
4. Officially certified translation of your original certificates (if the originals are not in German or English)
5. Language proficiency test results (Can also be produced before admission but a must for Visa Processing) (IELTS 5.0 or above, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, Cambridge tests are also accepted)
6. Resume in tabular form
7. One passport size photo in good resolution
8. Passport copy
– T-Course for technical studies
German, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English
– M-Course for medical studies
German, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry and English
– W-Course for business-studies
German, Mathematics, Economic, Business studies and English