SEIS Bachelor Program qualifies its students in such a way that they are experts of their field, highly practical – oriented subject-related, systematic, scientific and digital expertise. In addition SEIS is character building.
Further details about SEIS
-Application â€“ Oriented
-Expert know – How
-Choice of main focus: specialization in software engineering or information security (4th- 6th semester)
-Wide range of qualification (General, Advanced, Detailed)
-Interactive live events/ virtual campus
12th class finished
Good English (IELTS at least 5.5)
Required application documents:
All application documents have to be notarized !!!
- IAS – Application form
- Declaration form (I apply through…)
- Secondary Schooling or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Accommodation request form
- Higher Secondary or equivalent Â (both front & back page)
- Photocopy of passport (front and back page)Â
- Extra curricular activity certificates (if any)
- Language proficiency test results (Can also be produced before admission but a must for Visa Processing) (IELTS 5.5 or above, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, Cambridge tests are also accepted) .
- German Language Certificate (If any)Â
- Professional passport size photo graph with good resolution (as Jpeg, Gif, PNG, Tiff etc titled)Â
- Complete personal details (CV, Resume) as .doc/.docx file or any other editable format.
15th Feb for Summer Semester
15th Aug for Winter Semester
Opportunities after SEIS:
Pursue Master Studies or Career – German IT Branches require experts.
Choice of fields afterwards:
e.g. EDV/IT, Game- and App development, traffic/transport/logistics, trade, business consultancy, public administration, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, Freelancer and more
How to apply?
1. Complete the Application Form and send across the required documents, wait for our International office to verify/proof-read your documents (1 to 2 weeks)
2. When accepted students receive Admission Acceptance-From(AAF). It has to be signed and send back to IAS via email as a scanned copy
3. Transfer Fees
5. After Skype-interview IAS sends original admission letter via email copy
6. Apply for Visa
7. Once visa issued, inform IAS student office.
Note: Flight details must be given to IAS College at least two weeks before arrival
Administration Office: IAS College GmbH, Maria â€“ Goeppert â€“ Str.1, 23562 Luebeck
Study Campus: Vitruvius University Leipzig, Designschule 1.0 GmbH, BergstraÃŸe 38, 19055 Schwerin