What is PAP?
– German language (General + nursing – related)
– Nursing curriculum (hospital nursing)
– Internships in hospitals
WHO CAN APPLY?
– Completed diploma, vocational training, bachelor or master in nursing + official recognition as nurses in their home country (certificate or card of registration as nurse)
– German language (PAP starts with A0 German level but German language A2 highly recommended in advance, PAP Plus requires B1 German in advance)
– Tasks and concepts in hospital nursing
– Legal and institutional parameters of the work of a nurse
– How to plan the nursing process, evaluation and documentation
– Internships in nursing facilities (hospitals, senior care institutions and outpatient care)
– Intercultural and social training
- Complete the application form and send across the required documents, wait for our International office /ministry of health to verify/proof your documents ( check as per guidelines of ministry of health and social affairs=LAGuS) (3 to 4 Weeks)
- When accepted: After having received complete and notarized copies of the original documents IAS College provides admission acceptance form (AAF)
- AAF signed has to be sent via email to IAS College, in parallel applicant should courier notarized copies of the original and originals (as per guidelines from the ministry of health and social affairs which will mentioned by IAS College) to IAS College GmbH, Maria-Goeppert-Str.1, 23562 Lübeck, Germany. German translation as per ministries requirements will be done in Germany.
- Transfer course fees (Only after fee transfer the required documents can be sent out for official translation into German & to the ministry of health for deficit letter (can take 4-6 weeks)
- Skype interview and providing admission letter (with admission letter student opens his/her Blocked Account) afterwards
Note: The German ministry of health and social affairs may ask for further documents later on. IAS College will update the applicant.
In order to get an admission to PAP all documents should be sent to us (email@example.com) in proper format along with our APPLICATION FORM. It is very important that students follow these rules and send their documents in perfect order for a smooth and fast processing. Documents that are incomplete or in improper format will not be processed for admission.
All application documents have to be notarized!
- PAP application form
- Declaration form (I apply through)
- English Language Proficiency Test Results (IELTS recommended) + German A2 for PAP, German B1 for PAP Plus (no IELTS required for PAP Plus)
- Certificate of Hepatitis B Vaccination + IAS College certificate of vaccination filled and signed
- General Health Certificate from a doctor
- Secondary schooling or equivalent (both: front and back page)
- If existent: Higher Secondary or equivalent (both: front and back page)
- Professional qualification certificate (Degree certificate)
- Curricular of the professional qualification
- If existent: consolidated mark sheets from the university or college (if coursework completed)
- If existent: individual semester wise mark sheets
- If existent: provisional certificate (note: we do not accept the course completion certificate as an equivalent)
- Photocopy of passport (front and back page)
- Extra-curricular activity certificates (if any)
- Professional passport size photograph in good resolution (as JPEG, Gif, PNG,Tif-titled)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Registered Nurse – certificate
Note, when accepted and Admission Acceptance Form (AAF) provided, candidates need to courier originals and notarized copies of the originals as per rules of German ministry of health and social affairs (LAGuS) to IAS College, Germany, Admission office. Details will be provided at that stage.
Candidates of PAP program are eligible to apply for equivalence as German geriatric nurse. The license is valid in Germany and other European countries.
Germany is in desperate need for nursing specialists, which leads to excellent job opportunities for trained nurses and healthcare professionals. There are many job offers on the German labour market at the moment.
FAQ - PAP
#1 - What is included in the PAP fees?
– Tuition fees
– Educational books and training material
– Care and assistance during the coursework and during internships
– Integration and social program
– Social care and assistance