About Design & Innovation Management
Further details about Design & Innovation Management
12th class finished
Good English (IELTS 5.05 or equivalent) must be 5.5
Required application documents:
All application documents have to be notarized !!!
Notarized documents required, as scanned email copy (single named pdf files like CV.pdf)
- IAS – Application form
- Declaration form (I apply through…)
- Secondary Schooling or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Accommodation request form
- Higher Secondary or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Photocopy of passport (front and back page)
- Extra curricular activity certificates (if any)
- Language proficiency test results (Can also be produced before admission but a must for Visa Processing) (IELTS 5.5 or above, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, Cambridge tests are also accepted) .
- German Language Certificate (If any)
- Professional passport size photo graph with good resolution (as Jpeg, Gif, PNG, Tiff etc titled)
- Complete personal details (CV, Resume) as .doc/.docx file or any other editable format.
15th Feb for Summer Semester
15th Aug for Winter Semester
-Concept “Designing innovation” (Application-oriented, innovative!)
-Small groups of study
-Qualification for development of brands, products and services (Dienstleistungen)
-Pre-condition for leading positions
Opportunities after Bachelor in DIM:
Pursue Career e.g. in project management in design agencies, in Marketing or public affairs at industrial companies, or in institutions with field of communication. with high chance of managing position.
How to apply?
1. Complete the Application Form and send across the requied documents, wait for our International office to verify/proof-read your documents (1 to 2 weeks)
2. When accepted students receive Admission Acceptance-From(AAF). It has to be signed and send back to IAS via email as a scanned copy
3. Transfer Fees
5. After Skype-interview IAS sends original admission letter via email copy
6. Apply for Visa
7. Once visa issued, inform IAS student office.
Note: Flight details must be given to IAS College at least two weeks before arrival
Administration Office: IAS College GmbH, Maria – Goeppert – Str.1, 23562 Luebeck
Study Campus: Vitruvius University Leipzig, Designschule 1.0 GmbH, Bergstraße 38, 19055 Schwerin
FAQ - Design & Innovation Management