For Engineers from abroad.
ICPF - Tech is a one-year course offered by IAS and Allensbach university with the objective of enabling international students for Higher Studies in Germany. This program prepares students in German (A1-C1 Level), Technical German and includes company/industry visits, seminars, social and cultural integration courses.
New: Engineering Management module:
We updated the ICPF – Tech course with an Engineering management module to equip students with modern-day management knowledge so that they perform better in today’s demanding industrial environments and they have wider opportunities. The module includes the following:
- Management and Organization
- Engineering Management
- Project Management
- Production and Operation Management
- Value Engineering
- Strategic Planning Forecasting/Risk/Contengincy/Estimation
- Agile/Lean Product/JIT
- Modern issues in Management
At the end of the course, students are required to write an entrance exam for Bachelors/Masters. Upon clearing the exam (DSH/TestDaF/Telc), students are eligible to apply for Bachelors or Masters Degree in Germany across 180+ Universities in Germany.
Anyone who has completed 13 years of Studies (12+1 year at university) or Master/Bachelors Completed
To enroll, all required application documents should be sent to us to firstname.lastname@example.org, in proper formats along with our completed application form. It is important that the students follow the rules and guidelines set forth by IAS for a smooth and fast processing. Incomplete documents or documents other than in the prescribed formats will disqualify you from the admission process.
All application documents have to be notarized
- ICPF application form
- Declaration form (I apply through...)
- Secondary Schooling or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Higher Secondary or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Consolidated mark sheets from the current University or College (If coursework completed)
- Individual Semester Wise Marksheets
- Provisional Certificate ( Note: We do not accept the course completion certificate as an equivalent)
- Degree Certificate (If applicable)
- Photocopy of passport (front and back page)
- Extra curricular activity certificates (if any)
- Language proficiency test results (Can also be produced before admission but a must for Visa Processing) (IELTS 5.0 or above, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, Cambridge tests are also accepted) .
- German Language Certificate (If any)
- Professional passport size photo graph with good resolution (as Jpeg, Gif, PNG, Tiff etc titled)
- Complete personal details (CV, Resume) as .doc/.docx file or any other editable format.
- Work experience Certificates (If any)
Upon clearing the final exam at the end of ICPF Tech, students are eligible to apply for Bachelors or Masters studies across 180+ Universities in Germany.
- Technical German
- Industrial Visits
- Exhibition and Seminars
- Personality Development Classes
- Industry Oriented Partner Programs
- Cultural Programs
- Social & Cultural Integration
ICPF - Tech now with Engineering Management.
Management has become an integral part of the industry today and multiple skills have become the norm of business. IAS responds to this need-of-the-hour by integrating a management module in its ICPF – Tech course. This module is meant to strengthen the business acumen of students by familiarizing them with management principles and tools. This will prepare students to perform better in modern-day industry environments and maximizes their opportunities across the spectrum.
No, you need not. ICPF Tech-participants will learn the German language from the beginning in Schwerin, Germany.
Yes. English proficiency test results needs to be provided (IELTS, PTE, Cambridge Test, Toefl etc.). This is to prove that the student is able to communicate in one foreign language without a problem. If the student also has proficiency in German (B1 level) & could speak and understand, the english results are not necessary anymore.
The Course fees for ICPF-Tech include the following:
Integration and Social Programs
Care and Assistance
Celebration Day during december (Weihnachtsfeier)
In general, blocked account is opened in the name of the student him/herself. The money the student deposits in it is used to cover the cost of living (food, clothes, leisure activities), accommodation, any other administrative fees etc. In general this money is to cover the everyday living cost.
Note: For PAP, for ICPF Tech and for ICPF Med a Blocked Account is necessary!
IAS College organizes accommodations when applicants send their filled application request form at the latest two weeks before arrival in Germany to IAS College Student office.
Most of our new students will be staying at the following address (We request students to give this address for Visa purposes):
No, you cannot.
You cannot apply for ICPF Tech as this kind of Diploma is not accepted in Germany.
But you can apply for AQUAS. Have a look at this coursework under course menu.